Welcome to Holicong Athletics!
Athletic Director: Chris Rittenhouse
Registration for 2020-2021 Fall Sports will open on August 17th.
REGISTERING FOR SPORTS:
In order for students to participate (tryouts and/or practice), the following MUST be completed. Students who do not take care of all items are not permitted to play. Students MUST:
- Complete a PIAA physical form (Sections 5 & 6 only) stamped by a doctor. This form is available PIAA CIPPE Form and must be authorized by a doctor after June 1, 2020. (WINTER and SPRING athletes who tried out for or played a sport earlier in the same school year must submit Section 7 (Recertification by Parent/Guardian) of the PIAA form.) PIAA physical/recertification forms must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Uploaded to Family ID
- Scanned/emailed to Chris Rittenhouse, Athletic Director (email@example.com)
- Dropped off in the guidance office to the attention of Mrs. McCusker
- Register for the appropriate sport via Family ID accessible through the Family ID button below. You may also access Family ID by using the link under the "More" heading at the top of this page.
- Complete the ImPact concussion screening (all 7th graders and those 8th graders who have not completed it in the past at Holicong) on the following dates:
Family ID Registration